Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crossdressing Stories


I have been sitting here at my computer for the past several hours reading all the stories of guys wearing panties and lingerie at this great panty community I found. I have been wearing my favorite leopard baby-doll and masturbating the entire time. I am so damn hot right now, but I do not want to finish yet because there are so many more stories to read. I have been wearing panties day and night for several years now and wearing nighties to bed every night, too. For those of you that have never tried them, give it a try, I KNOW you will like it. Panties are so very much more comfortable than men’s briefs or boxers. They are lighter and sexier, too. Anyway, I’ve got to go and finish myself! Go check out all the hot crossdressing stories, I have to go finish rubbing myself while reading them.

1 comment:

Miky said...

nice ass, feel like to fuck and cum right away while watching your ass dude...